Before I begin with the second one of my Peanut Butter Recipe Round-Ups, I have to share something that God has put on my heart. We’ve been going through this Bible Study called, ‘Behold Your God.’ Wow. It has humbled me and broken me so much, in a good way. I know that ‘whom the Lord loves He chastises’, and this bible study feels exactly like that. It has impressed one me the fact that God didn’t make me to focus on me. God made me for HIMSELF. God made me to worship Him.
We all want to focus on something, right? We want to focus on something rather than ourselves, because it can be depressing to just be internally focused, but what happens when we behold God?
Problems fade into the background, when I behold the loveliness of God, His holiness, His justice, His goodness, and truth. I am amazed that He can perfectly hate sin and in His justice provide the ONLY solution to save the brokenhearted, the blind, the bruised from that sin that separates us from Him.
Jesus said in Luke 4:18-19, ‘The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.’
Jesus came to remove the wall of sin between me and God so that I could enter the throne room of grace and behold God. Truly that is the best part of this time of singleness. I have had so much time to dig into the Scripture, to be convicted by its words that dismantle all my high conceptions of myself, and show me a clearer picture of who God is in His infinity. I can’t know God in entirety, because He is God, but this is the best adventure, ever, to seek after Him. It’s something that is just so big for me that it seems overwhelming, but I am thankful that God is with us in every step, drawing us to Himself.
Psalm 27:8, ‘When thou saidst, Seek ye my face; my heart said unto thee, Thy face, Lord, will I seek.’
With that my very ‘favoritest’ part of the Peanut Butter Round-Up Favorites are here from the Bloggers Gonna Blog Community. Today I have GOBS (literally gobs) of breakfast and snack recipes for every sort of tastebud. 🙂 You will find them all below, so let’s get started. One recipe at a time!
Peanut Butterlicious Breakfast Recipe Round-Up
1. Healthy Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Brulee- Athletic Avocado
2. Banana Peanut Butter Cheesecake Oatmeal Cups – Athletic Avocado
(Yep these are breakfast foods… Cheesecake for breakfast? Yes please.)
3. Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Baked Oatmeal – Emilie Eats
4. Peanut Butter and Jelly Stuffed Pancakes – Emilie Eats
(I really can’t decide which one of these to make for Saturday breakfast.)
5. Peanut Butter Pancakes (Vegan AND Gluten Free) – The Kitchen of Danielle
6. Peanut Butter Split Smoothie (Oh wow… YUM) – 24 Carrot Life
7. Peanut Butter Banana Oatmeal – Omnom Herbivore
8. Crunchy Casein Peanut Butter Muffins – Ranchookie (Don’t you love that blog name?)
9. Strictly Peanut Butter Oatmeal – A Dancer’s Live It (For the 100% peanut butter lover.)
10. Peanut Milk Toast – Fairy Burger (SO SIMPLE.)
11. Peanut Butter Cup Protein Pancakes – A Fit Philosophy (This girl makes these pancakes look like dessert.)
12. Peanut Butter Quinoa Protein Pancakes – A Fit Philosophy
I just need peanut butter protein powder now.
13. Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Crepes – A Fit Philosophy
14. Peanut Butter Chia Overnight Oats – Balance with B
15. Peanut Butter & Jelly Muffins (Gluten Free and Dairy Free) – Dani California Cooks
PB&J will always be the best combination for this kid at heart. 🙂
And so ends the 2nd of 3 ‘Peanut Butter Round-Ups’ from the AMAZING BGB Community. God has used them to bless me with so many recipes, especially for my dad as his diet has transitioned this year to gluten free.
1. Which one of these recipes would you try first?
2. Do you like chocolate and peanut butter together?