5 Things Friday – What is your Dream Job?
Thank you Claire for the link-up!
I don’t know if you’re like me, but I’m kind of a day dreamer. I love thinking about, and planning fun things I might like to do in my future. I understand that life always has to be flexible. Yet at the same time there’s nothing wrong with thinking of/dreaming about jobs that you would really love to try some day. . . Today I’m going to share 5 of my dream jobs, and I would love for you to share 5 of your dream jobs that you would love to do, whether you be 20 or 80!
- Bed and Breakfast Owner – I would get to cook food and serve it to people and taste test it all the time. I am a complete country girl, so I have this dream to buy a house that looks like this and spend the rest of my days there doing trail runs in the forest, making big breakfasts of pancakes, oatmeal, and homemade granola, and housing people from all over the world.
2. Traveling News Journalist. – This job is almost the exact opposite, in many ways, but I love to write. And I love to travel. Many of the travels I’ve done have really challenged me to step outside of my comfort zone and really live life in faith, knowing that God has every next step in His hands. I love meeting strangers and new people and observing different languages and cultures, and I think this would be a great way to do it.
Who else loves getting stamps in their passport?
3. A Blogger who truly encourages and inspires people with her story of what God has done in her life. – I pray that I could be this now and in the continuing years. I don’t just want to write to ‘gush’ on you all. I truly want to encourage you, and I pray that God would work on me and make me and mold me to be the kind of girl who really encourages and lifts others up with her writing.
4. Restaurant Developer/Head Chef – Yup, this is still along the lines of cooking, but I would love to run a small restaurant in a ‘foodie’ town that is focused on fresh, whole, and yummy foods including baked goods. 🙂 I would love to be able to develop more allergy-friendly recipes so as to make the restaurant an all comprehensive solution for everyone!
Don’t worry. I would definitely work even more on presentation if I did this job. In fact, I’ve been working on it more now that I post food pictures on the blog.
5. Nutritionist or Physical Trainer – I love motivating and encouraging people. The other day, I was at a mini triathlon with someone, and I got to coach an 11 year old boy through the run part. It was AMAZING. I loved it, even more than competing in the race myself. It was so exciting to be with him when he finished.
Ok, now go! What are your dream jobs?